Everyone has a bad day at work now and then. But is it time to finally stop giving your job a second chance? Sometimes it’s an easy decision to make, but most times the choice isn’t so obvious.
Whatever your current situation is, it’s worth considering some important factors to see if it’s time to start looking for a new job.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you getting paid fairly?
- Do you feel valued?
- Do you enjoy your co-workers and work environment?
- Is there any room for growth?
- Do you dread going to work?
- Do you frequently complain to family and friends?
- Are you irritated by one thing or another almost every day?
Did something on this list strike a chord? If you answered yes, it’s time to create a strategic game plan for your next career move.
Job openings and pay rates are at record highs in the Champlain Valley. That means there has never been a better time to explore opportunities.
ETS makes the job search simple and easy. With over 200 open positions, our team of experts will help you navigate the local hiring market. Your ETS Recruiter will give you confidential guidance on how to know your worth, and take full advantage of your in-demand skills. Live chat the team now to find your fit.