Transition into the civilian workforce.
You have the talent and skills that companies are looking for. ETS can help translate those skills into a rewarding civilian career!
As a leading provider of staffing solutions in the Champlain Valley, we’ve placed hundreds of Veterans and military spouses — free of charge — with prestigious companies.
Our Veteran Recruiters can address these common concerns:
- How to translate skills?
- How do spouses explain gaps in resume
- How do spouses explain “job hopping” caused by moves, etc.?
- Employers underestimate a veteran’s job experience because skills aren’t immediately transferrable.
How ETS is working to make a difference
The ETS Veteran’s Initiative leverages our expertise in:
- Provide transition support and career resources to veterans and military spouses
- Help veterans identify civilian career opportunities where both their military experience and their technical and soft skills will be understood and valued
- Work with organizations that support the military community
- Train our employees to translate veterans’ specialized skills for civilian employers
- Help our internal staff be more effective at connecting veteran candidates with opportunities for which they are a good fit, either within our organization or at our clients’ businesses