Filtration Technician | Weekend Nights
Job ID: 138847
$21/Hour, Friday-Sunday Schedule, Overnight Shift
Our client is a high-quality dairy processing manufacturer, and they want you to join their team as a Filtration Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Filtration Technician:
- Conduct tests on milk and cream samples to ensure quality standards are met
- Separate solids from liquids and purify water for cleaning
- Transfer products from trucks to appropriate containers
- Operate trailers within the facility as required
- Clean and label trucks after bulk product delivery
Your skills and experience:
- Enjoy physical work – Able to bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs and frequently climb ladders
- Knowledge and ability to comply with safety standards and procedures
- Able to adapt to changing production needs
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
For immediate consideration for the Filtration Technician position, contact Tyler (802-540-8371) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.