Machine Operator | 3rd Shift
Job ID: 138839
Starting at $21/Hour, Monday-Friday Schedule, 8-Hour Overnight Shift
Our client is a high-quality dairy processing manufacturer, and they want you to join their team as a Machine Operator!
Your day-to-day as a Machine Operator:
- Operate, clean, and maintain packing equipment for products
- Coordinate with various teams and follow production schedules
- Train new team members in equipment operation
- Inspect and adjust equipment to meet company quality standards
- Support efficient production and safety practices
Your skills and experience:
- Enjoy physical work – Able to bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Accurate record-keeping and basic math skills
- Able to adapt to changing production needs
- Proficiency in operating and maintaining packaging equipment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
For immediate consideration for the Machine Operator position, contact Tyler (802-540-8371) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.