Service Technician | $22.50/hour
Job ID: 138541
Full-time, 26 Weeks/Year Off, $22.50/hour
Our client has been provides domestic natural gas to local Vermont manufacturers, and they want you to join their team as a Service Technician.
Your day-to-day as a Service Technician:
- Fill trailers with natural gas and provide first-line response to emergencies
- Assure the safety of customers and employees
- Operate industrial equipment and monitor on-site/off-site equipment
- Complete all paperwork and process data
Your skill set includes:
- You’re mechanically inclined – you enjoy operating equipment and helping others
- Take pride in the company – can represent the company in a professional manner
- Ability to frequently lift 50 lbs. and work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Available to work 7 days a week, alternating weeks on and weeks off
For immediate consideration for the Service Technician role, contact Bill (518-572-8325) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.