If you find yourself seeking guidance, payroll assistance, training programs or any other HR resources, the North Country HR Consortium is here to help! This membership organization is a “one-stop shop” that brings together all facets of HR to meet the needs of local businesses – from staffing, training, to compliance and more.
Becoming a North Country HR Consortium member will give you access to a variety of benefits, including:
- HR-focused workshops and events
- Establish connections and network with your HR peers in the region
- Share in collective strengths for addressing unique, regional HR issues
- Access resources and upcoming workshops
If you are interested, now is the time to join. The HR Consortium will be hosting their annual June meeting in-person to discuss the most pressing issues HR professionals face in today’s labor market. This year’s focus is “A Human Workplace – Attracting, Retaining and Nurturing your Workforce.”
- When: June 17, 2021 8:30AM – 1PM
- Where: MHAB Life Skills Campus 14 Dormitory Dr. Plattsburgh NY 12903
- Light continental breakfast and full lunch will be served
- Cost for NCHRC Members: $35, Non-Members: $75
Speakers and roundtable discussions will be held at the event to explain how to attract and retain the best talent, while addressing the importance of supportive benefits such as onboarding and child care. The following topics will also be explored:
- What is the mindset of the modern worker?
- How can you attract talent in the first place?
- How do issues around child care affect the workforce?
- How to improve the hiring and onboarding process
Interested in registering for the June event or joining NCHRC? Contact Deb Cleary at email@example.com for more information.
ETS, Inc. is a proud partner of the North Country HR Consortium.