ETS, Inc. is joining staffing firms across the nation in celebrating National Staffing Employee Week, September 18-24. Established by the American Staffing Association, this commemorative week honors the millions of employees working for U.S. staffing firms.
National Staffing Week salutes the employees who contribute to the economy of the Champlain Valley and that of our entire nation. ETS is proud to be part of an industry that provides so many benefits to employees, to businesses, and to the economy.
ETS is celebrating National Staffing Week by holding a Talent Appreciation Day, and awarding our 2nd annual “Talent of the Year” winners.
Talent Appreciation Day
During Talent Appreciation Day, ETS hits the road to deliver cider and doughnuts to our valued and dedicated employees on the job!
Talent of the Year
ETS is proud to announce the 2nd annual “Talent of the Year” awards. The program honors a current or former ETS placed employee who is a standout in their career and throughout their company, in each of ETS’ three divisions; Professional, Industrial and Administrative.
Being selected as an ETS Talent of the Year is a high honor. These are some of the benefits of winning:
- Feature story in “The Competitive Edge” and “Talent Solutions”, ETS’ E-Newsletter.
- Recognition during ETS’ Talent Appreciation Day via a news release, social media and website.
- $100 gift certificate
- To qualify for nomination, the employee must have been staffed through ETS
- ETS must be able to disclose the name of the client company where the employee works
- The employee must understand that he or she will serve as a “face” of the staffing industry and will be required to participate in a photo shoot for public relations purposes
- Companies are free to nominate more than one employee
To learn more about National Staffing Week, visit the American Staffing Association website.