Warehouse Support Specialist | Up to $19.00/Hour
Job ID: 133705
Full-time Sunday – Thursday, 2nd Shift, Great Benefits, On-the-job Training
Our client operates their pharmaceutical distribution company at the highest level of compliance and production capacity, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Support Specialist.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Support Specialist role:
- Collaborate with material handlers to prepare items for shipping
- Utilize computer to print shipping labels and invoices
- Comply with safety regulations and guidelines
- Picking orders and restocking
- Ensure correct items are placed in boxes according to corresponding order
- Utilize given equipment to ensure production efficiency
Your skill set includes:
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
- Proficient with computers and data entry
- Able to bend, squat and lift
- Work efficiently and effectively both in a team and independently
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Support Specialist position contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.