Warehouse Support Specialist | 1st Shift, $17/Hour
Job ID: 137076
1st Shift, Monday-Friday, On-the-Job Training, $17/Hour
Our client operates their pharmaceutical distribution company at the highest level of compliance and production capacity, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Support Specialist.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Support Specialist role:
- Collaborate with material handlers to prepare items for shipping
- Utilize computer to print shipping labels and invoices
- Comply with safety regulations and guidelines
- Picking orders and restocking
- Ensure correct items are placed in boxes according to corresponding order
- Utilize given equipment to ensure production efficiency
Your skill set includes:
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and strive for your best
- Experience using pallet jacks
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50lbs
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Support Specialist position contact the ETS Vermont Team (802-540-1070) today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.