Warehouse Associate | Multiple Shifts Available
Job ID: 134111
Up to $16.75/Hour, Multiple shifts available, Pay increases over time, Monday-Friday Schedule
Our client is a top producer of specialty men’s clothing with a focus on achieving both product luxury and comfort. They want you to join their team as a Warehouse Associate.
As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll play an integral role in maintaining efficient and effective operations.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Associate:
- On the job training
- Ensure warehouse is organized and fully stocked
- Responsible for picking, packing and sorting
- Practice good housekeeping and safety skills
Your skillset includes:
- Able to bend, squat, and reach while lifting boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented – it’s not just a sound bit, it’s one of your strongest qualities
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Team player – Engaged, active and energetic – eager to contribute and take on changing responsibilities
- Self motivated – you are talented at managing expectations
Take the next step in your career today and contact the ETS Vermont team at 802.540.1070!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.