Job ID: 137054
Up to $110K Yearly Salary, Excellent Benefits
Our client is an essential business and local leader in Defense Contracting, with over 80 years of successful manufacturing experience using cutting-edge technologies, and they want you to join their team as a Test Engineer!
Your day-to-day as an Test Engineer:
- Complete test setup, troubleshooting, data collection and analysis
- Produce, review and edit documentation
- Determine test requirements to maintain, repair, monitor, and operate high voltage electrical systems
- Review and analyze engineering data, customer specifications, documents, and reports
- Consult with design engineers to ensure that criteria is met
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of previous experience
- Previous experience using test equipment and troubleshooting electrical circuits
- A keen attention to detail
- Practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Test Engineer role, contact Shawn (518.203.1266) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.