Service Technician | $22.50/hour
Job ID: 136306
Full-time, 26 Weeks/Year Off, Overtime Opportunities
Our client has been providing Vermont Manufacturers the economic and environmental benefits of domestic natural gas with its fleet of virtual pipeline trailers and they want you to join their team as a Service Technician.
Your day-to-day as a Service Technician:
- Fill trailers with natural gas and providing the first-line response to emergencies
- Assure the safety of customers and employees and make sure that valued customers receive service in a timely and efficient manner
- Operate industrial equipment and monitoring on-site/off-site equipment
- Responsible and accountable for all paperwork and process data
Your skill set includes:
- You’re mechanically inclined – you enjoy operating equipment and helping others
- Take pride in the company – can represent the company in a professional manner
- Ability to frequently lift 50 lbs. and work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Available to work 7 days a week, alternating weeks on and weeks off
For immediate consideration for the Service Technician role, contact Melinda (802-546-1020) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.