Job ID: 134263
Our client is a well-respected leader in the finance and accounting industry in Vermont and they want you to join their team as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Senior Level Accountant.
As a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Senior Level Accountant, your role will be crucial to the company’s overall success.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, $80K+
- Direct Hire
- Potential for growth within the company
- An evolving professional environment dedicated to teamwork and collaboration
Take a closer look at the Senior Level Accountant/Certified Public Accountant (CPA) role:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Process monthly journal entries
- Perform various analysis for management
- Maintain cost accounting and inventory systems
- Interface with operations to provide feedback and support to improve efficiencies and meeting financial targets
Who you are:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA license (preferred), and 5+ years experience in the field
- Have a thorough understanding of bookkeeping, accounting, audits and tax preparation
- Computer Savvy – can adapt to new software and technology
- Excellent technical, professional, and personal skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
Join our team today – and make your next career move. Contact Kasie at ETS today (518-324-3146) for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.