Quality Control Supervisor
Job ID: 136485
We are looking for a reliable individual to lead a team of dedicated Quality Control Technicians as a Quality Control Supervisor.
As a Quality Control Supervisor, you will work for a company that designs, manufactures and refurbishes electromechanical systems, overseeing door systems for passenger trains.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Control Supervisor:
- Assist the Vice-President of Operation in managing and maintaining quality inspection and product release programs for incoming parts, in-process materials, components, processes, and finished goods.
- Ensure tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out, and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated, if necessary
- Uphold standards and establish clearly defined quality methods
- Maintain documentation procedures
- Assign tasks and supervise staff in carrying out their job responsibilities
- Identify and provide relevant quality-related training needs
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience leading a team in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with door systems is preferred but not required
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Office 365
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Cynthia (518-324-3127) at ETS today for consideration for the Quality Control Supervisor role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.