Quality Control Inspector | 1st Shift, Weekly Pay
Job ID: 137035
Our client is a Veteran-Owned Business with over 55 years of experience in precision cutting, tooling and manufacturing for customers all over the world, and they want you to join their team as a Quality Control Inspector.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Control Inspector:
- Perform precision measurements and routine inspections
- Fill out inspection data sheets
- Investigate customer issues and complaints
- Maintain charts of inspection data and perform quality checks
Your skills and experience:
- Quality control inspection experience
- Two years of manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of GD&T a plus
- Able to use micrometers, calipers, and dial indicators
- Able to read blue prints
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
For immediate consideration for the Quality Control Inspector role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.