Quality Control Engineer
Job ID: 136652
Our client is an essential business and local leader in Defense Contracting with over 80 years of successful manufacturing experience using cutting-edge technologies, and they want you to join their growing team as a Quality Control Engineer!
Your day-to-day as a Quality Control Engineer:
- Work with vendors for audits and surveillance
- Ensure all purchase orders are reviewed before issued
- Act as a Quality Control liaison for vendor non-conformance and corrective action reports
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- A keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration for the Quality Control Engineer role, contact Shawn (518.880.9725) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.