Quality Assurance Manager
Job ID: 137081
Our client's creativity and innovation has continued to impress building owners, architects and general contractors alike, and they want you to join their team as a Quality Assurance Manager.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Assurance Manager:
- Support all quality, production and material activities while conducting regular audits
- Conduct regular inspections of products and processes, ensuring all items meet requirements
- Implement initiatives and define project goals
- Hire, train and coach QA Techs, addressing performance issues
- Assist with technical issues and troubleshooting when needed
- Ensure all reports and documents are completed
Your skills & experience:
- College degree in related field and 5 years of previous management and quality experience
- Proven strength in accuracy, especially in high volume settings
- Team leader – your positive attitude and quick thinking get the job done
- Tech-savvy, proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving skills
For immediate consideration for the Quality Assurance Manager role, contact Shawn Murphy (518-203-1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.