Job ID: 137156
Active & engaging production environment, On-the-job training, 2nd shift, No weekend work required!
Our client is a family-owned company that specializes in producing & packaging premium quality products for your furry friends. They want you to join their team of experts as a Production Packager.
Your day-to-day as a Production Packager:
- Assist in the post-production process by packaging and staging product while maintaining all safety and quality standards
- Examine and inspect all materials and products to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Effectively communicate any deviations or issues related to the packaging process
- Process proper documentation and data collections
Your skill set includes:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience as a proud company representative
- Self motivation and attention to detail – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline in a fast paced environment
- Reliable Transportation and the ability to be consistently punctual
Contact the ETS Vermont team at (802) 540-1070 for immediate consideration for the Production Packager role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.