Production Group Leader
Job ID: 137091
Our client is a leading manufacturer of total body care products and they want you to join their team as a Production Group Leader!
As the Production Group Leader for our client, you will be an integral part of ensuring all production, quality and safety standards are met.
What you can expect as a Production Group Leader:
- Full time
- Competitive pay rates
- 401k, health benefits and PTO for full time employees
- Additional employee discounts and perks
Take a look at this fantastic opportunity as Production Group Leader:
- Directing and monitoring the work activities of employees engaged in packaging and assembling
- Supporting the Assistant Production Supervisor in attaining daily production
- Checking production as required using provided guides
- Reading work orders and issue sheets, checking for quality and special instructions
Who you are:
- Have 2 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing and assembly environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs
- Self-motivated – you know how to manage expectations
Take the next step in your career today. Contact Del (518.324.3125) at ETS today for consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.