Job ID: 137010
Full Time, Year-Round, On-the-Job Training
Get ready to join a team whose with over 85 years of experience in providing delicious, high quality meat products throughout the United States. Our client’s mission for determination, simplicity and humility sets the tone for a motivating work environment, and they want you to join their team as a Production Associate.
Your day-to-day as a Production Associate:
- Assemble package materials
- Package food products
- Operate production machines
- Produce confections with care and detail
- Promoting good housekeeping and safety practices
Your skill set includes:
- Enjoy physical work – able to lift up to 30lbs and work on your feet throughout the day
- A quick learner – Excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Production Associate role, contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.