Production Associate | Immediate start!
Job ID: 136941
Our client is a leader in Vermont's dairy industry and they want you to join their team as a Production Associate. As a Production Associate, you will be an integral part to the production of high quality products all over the world.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Full-time and part-time openings on all shifts
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee with strong work performance
Take a closer look at the role:
- Manufacture and package cheese into 640 lb. blocks or 40 lb. boxes or within support roles in production
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Ensure that the finished product is packaged correctly
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Ensure accurate records
- Verify weight tags are attached and legible to each block
- Understand and follow standard operating procedures (SOP's) and product specifications
Who You are:
- Looking to get in with a great company
- Detail oriented
- Work well as a member of the team
- Have previous warehouse or production experience (preferred)
For immediate consideration for the Production Associate role, contact the ETS Vermont Team at (802.540.1070).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.