Prep Cook | $19/Hour
Job ID: 136459
Elegant Atmosphere, Fast-Paced Environment, $19/Hour
Our client provides an exceptional residential experience in a unique community setting. Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Champlain, they want you to join their team as a Prep Cook!
As a Prep Cook, you will play an integral role ensuring residents have exceptional dining experiences, while fostering an atmosphere of community connectedness. Your background in food preparation and expertise in presentation will contribute to a unique experience, unlike any you’ve participated in before.
Your day-to-day as a Prep Cook:
- Ensure proper presentation, standard portion control, and maintenance of proper serving temperatures
- Utilize standard recipes to prep & cook food, complying with all sanitation and safety requirements
- Review menus and production sheets to determine types and qualities of food to prepare
- Process food items, ensuring proper utilization and storage of supplies
- Maintain order and cleanliness of equipment, supplies and work areas
Your skill set includes:
- Enjoying physical work – able to lift up to 50lbs and work on your feet throughout the day
- Quick learner- you excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Creating high quality and positive interactions with others
- Experience cooking for large, diverse groups
Take on your next career move today! Contact Del (518.324.3125) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Prep Cook position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.