Material Handler | $20/Hour
Job ID: 136769
Full time with Great Benefits, 1st Shift, Competitive pay
Our client is a well respected leader in the cosmetics industry who is growing rapidly, and they want you to join their dedicated team to help them produce and package their products. As a Material Handler, your role is vital to the overall success of the organization.
Your day-to-day as a Material Handler:
- Multitask in a diverse work environment
- Stock items received, returned or produced
- Work both independently and with the warehouse team
- Communicate with multiple departments and customers
Your skill set includes:
- Have basic or light warehouse experience
- Load and unload trucks by forklift
- Assist Boxers as needed and wrapping finished goods
- Prepare boxes for the person packaging the soap
- Detail oriented and organized in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
Call the ETS Burlington office at 802-540-8374 for immediate consideration for the Material Handler role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.