Job ID: 137059
1st Shift, $26/Hour
Our client is a leading provider of handcrafted smoked meats in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and career growth, and they want you to join their team as a Maintenance Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair manufacturing process equipment
- Carry out preventive maintenance
- Prep and maintain testing systems
- Assist production with technical problems generated by equipment
- Report on product quality and execute minor repairs
Your skills & experience:
- Technical college degree and previous experience in a maintenance, electrical or technical role
- Experience with basic electrical work, troubleshooting, blueprint reading
- Must be able to bend, squat and lift up to 50lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Technician position, contact Racheal (802.540.8373) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.