Job ID: 136678
Excellent Benefits, $26/Hour, Monday-Friday, 1st or 2nd shift
A local vitamin supplier wants you to join their team as a Maintenance Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain and repair equipment
- Carry out preventive maintenance
- Prep and maintain testing systems
- Assist production with technical problems generated by equipment
- Report on product quality and execute minor repairs
- Follow all safety and cleanliness guidelines
Your skills & experience:
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Enjoy working as a part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Solutions-oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Technician role, contact Shawn (518-203-1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.