Job ID: 137080
Our client's creativity and innovation has continued to impress building owners, architects and general contractors alike, and they want you to join their team as a Maintenance Manager.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Manager:
- Develop and implement all aspects of site maintenance, monitoring work orders and identifying scope of projects
- Direct and guide maintenance activities and plans, leading team to achieve company-wide goals
- Implement, maintain and enforce company safety policies and procedures
- Establish preventative maintenance plans and coordinate projects, while continuously achieving performance metrics
Your skill set includes:
- Two-year technical degree and three or more years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Able to read and interpret manuals, drawings, schematics and blueprints
- Team leader – your positive attitude and quick thinking get the job done
- Tech-savvy, proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong problem-solving skills
For immediate consideration for the Maintenance Manager role, contact Shawn Murphy (518-203-1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.