Lead Maintenance Technician
Job ID: 136677
Excellent Benefits, Quarterly Bonus, Up to $30/Hour
A local vitamin supplier wants you to join their team as a Lead Maintenance Technician!
Your day-to-day as a Lead Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain and repair equipment
- Carry out preventive maintenance
- Prep and maintain testing systems
- Assist production with technical problems generated by equipment
- Report on product quality and execute minor repairs
- Follow all safety and cleanliness guidelines
Your skills & experience:
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Enjoy working as a part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Solutions-oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
- A natural leader – your positive attitude and quick thinking get the job done
For immediate consideration for the Lead Maintenance Technician role, contact Shawn (518-203-1266) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.