Laborer | $16/hour
Job ID: 136521
Join our client’s innovative team as they grow throughout the northeast as a leading solid waste and recycling company. If you enjoy physical work, you can join their team as a Laborer.
Your day-to-day as an Laborer:
- Operate industrial cleaning equipment
- Proactively address custodial issues and solve problems as they arise
- Maintain and continuously promote environmental, equipment safety OSHA safety compliance
- Ensure proper packaging of waste and recycling into containers most appropriate for the material and which comply with applicable transport regulations and disposal/recycling site acceptance parameters
- Attend regular safety and operational meetings
Your skill set includes:
- Able to bend, squat, walk, and stand for 8+ hours
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs throughout the day
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Positivity – the ability to work a variety of tasks with an optimistic attitude
Contact Shawn Murphy (518-203-1266) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Laborer role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.