Industrial Vehicle Mechanic | 1st Shift, Excellent Benefits
Job ID: 137024
Our client is a full-service material handling equipment dealer with a team of warehouse solutions experts and they want you to join them as the newest Industrial Vehicle Mechanic!
Your day to day as an Industrial Vehicle Mechanic:
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts and make adjustments to forklifts and other machinery
- Read and interprets equipment manuals, blueprints and work orders
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and other equipment throughout facility
- Utilize a variety of tools and computerized diagnostic equipment
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures; plan safety into projects and tasks
Your skill set includes:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience in a mechanical role
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high demand-manufacturing environment
- Enjoy physical work – can bend, squat, lift and reach
- Team-oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
For immediate consideration for the Industrial Vehicle Mechanic role, contact Ryan (518.212.7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.