Job ID: 136044
Our Vermont client provides seniors with personal in-home care, to assist in enhancing quality of life for aging adults. They would like you to join their team as a Human Resource/Recruiting Coordinator!
Your day-to-day as a Human Resource/Recruiting Coordinator:
- Ensure policies and procedures are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals, and in compliance with professional standards and requirements
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Manage and coordinate full-cycle recruiting process using company database including sourcing, reporting, onboarding, offboarding, compensation, benefits, and training
- Provide advice, training, and counsel to employees on HR policies and programs
Your skills & experience:
- High School Diploma + minimum of one year office experience
- 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role preferred
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Tech-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the HR/Recruiting Coordinator role, contact Kasie (518-324-3146) at ETS Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.