Job ID: 136969
Our client is looking for a professional Housekeeper to attend to their facilities with integrity and attention to detail!
Your day-to-day as a Housekeeper:
- Perform a variety of cleaning tasks, such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and meet quality standards
- Notify superiors on any damages, monitor stock levels
- Complete guest requests with professionalism and patience
Your Skills and Experience:
- Detail-oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Enjoy physical work and being on your feet throughout the day
- Team player – able to work a flexible schedule, as well as on call as needed
- Service oriented individual dedicated to providing a high-quality atmosphere
For immediate consideration for the Housekeeper role, contact Shane (518.323.6813) at ETS. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.