Front Desk Agent | $16/hr
Job ID: 135204
Excellent Benefits, Competitive Pay, Scheduling Flexibility, Friendly Work Environment
Your day-to-day as a Front Desk Agent:
- Welcome guests upon arrival, performing all check-in and check-out tasks
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Sell additional facilities and services, when appropriate like dining, spa, salon, amenities, etc.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role preferred, but no required
- Positive customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible with schedule
- Motivated, dependable and eager
For immediate consideration for the Front Desk Agent role, contact Shane (518-323-6813) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.