Job ID: 137090
Our client is an essential business looking for someone to join their 2nd shift, collaborative team environment. If you enjoy a high energy, fast-paced environment where everyone has a voice, this is the position for you!
Your day-to-day as a Forklift Operator:
- Handle all tasks involved in the forklift operations
- Operate forklifts to pick and stock material
- Assist loading and unloading trucks for deliveries
- Inspect product for damage before delivery
- Safely stored products to prevent internal damage
- Pull customer orders
Your skills and experience for the Forklift Operator role:
- 1-3 years of forklift experience is required
- Flexibility with schedule to ensure daily warehouse duties are completed before end of shift
- Must have reliable daily transportation to branch location
For immediate consideration for this Forklift Operator role, contact Ryan (518.212.7105) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.