Construction Laborers $18hr
Job ID: 137008
Manufacturer of door operators/assemble control mechanisms. Must be able to read and comprehend directions as well complete assembly. Candidates must have used power tools to include impact drivers/torque wrenches.
Join this close-knit team, committed to delivering world-class products and engineering services to enable vital transit systems. As a construction laborer, your hard work and attention to detail will continue to drive this team, as they maintain their reputation of delivering world class products and services.
Take a closer look at the construction role:
- Utilize blueprints in building offices
- Prior construction experience
- Framing, carpentry
- Sheetrocking, mudding, taping
- Metal studding
- Operate hand and power tools
Who you are
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 50lbs and work on your feet throughout the day
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Quick learner – you can easily absorb training knowledge
- Experienced in using hand and power tools
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Cynthia (518-324-3127) at ETS today for consideration. Already have an ETS recruiter and interested in this position? Call them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.