Job ID: 136776
3rd Shift, Excellent benefits, Opportunities for growth
Our client is a leader in the pharmaceutical technology market, working to provide healthcare supplies globally. They want you to join their team as a Chemistry Analyst!
Your day to day as Chemistry Analyst:
- Preparation of analytical standards. Accurately identify, weigh, and dilute stock standard materials for calibration purposes
- Weighing of samples. Accurately identify and weigh sample materials for processing through analytical methods
- General sample manipulations, to include: quantitative sample dilution, addition of analytical reagents, processing of samples through incubators, shakers, centrifuges, evaporators, etc.
- Extraction of sample solutions, to include liquid-liquid and solid-phase techniques
- Quantitative transfer of sample extracts between vessels
- Instrument configuration and routine operation
- Preparation of general laboratory reagents (buffers, mobile phases, etc.)
- General cleaning of materials after analysis
- Other duties as assigned.
Your skill set includes:
- Experience in an analytical chemistry laboratory is preferred.
- Four-year college degree in chemistry or related science
- Willingness to participate in, contribute to and lead a high-performance work team
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and carry up to 10 lbs. on a regular basis and 20 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to push or pull 55 pounds or more or equivalency following written safe practice measures.
- Required to use hands and fingers to handle; feel or operate objects.
For immediate consideration for the Chemistry Analyst position contact our Burlington Office (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.