Job ID: 136562
Our client has combined experience of over 100 years, and a leader in manufacturing high-quality, concrete products. They want you to join their team as a CDL A or B Driver.
Your day-to-day as a CDL Driver:
- Manage delivery loads as defined and prioritized by dispatch coordinator and the management team
- Conduct pre-trip inspections and report vehicle service and repair status to the lead mechanic
- Coordinate, supervise and assist with loading flat-bed trailer loads
- Drive in compliance with company rules, applicable laws and regulations
- Travel daily throughout designated territories in Vermont, New Hampshire and New York
Your skill set includes:
- A valid CDL-A or CDL-B license and clean driving abstract
- A prior knowledge of D.O.T, environmental, and municipal regulations
- Strong work ethic – you value hard work and follow proper safety guidelines
- Knowledgeable about regional roads
For immediate consideration for the CDL A or B Driver role (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.