Billing of Material Specialist | Full Time, 4 Day Work Week
Job ID: 137089
4 Day Work Week, $25/Hour, 1st Shift
Our client is an essential business and local leader in Defense Contracting, with over 80 years of successful manufacturing experience using cutting-edge technologies. The ideal person for the BOM Specialist position has an analytical understanding of engineer processes and the ability to gather information in a group setting and independently reproduce.
Your day-to-day as a Billing of Material Specialist:
- Create tech manuals, procedures and reports
- Research data and interpret engineering information
- Perform data entry
- Monitor all maintenance procedures
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical experience preferably in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SolidWorks modeling, experience creating manufacturing/assembly drawings
For immediate consideration for the Billing of Material Specialist role, contact Ryan (518-212-7105) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.