Job ID: 136810
A hospitality giant in the Capital Region wants you to join their team as a Banquet Server, and further their commitment to providing the highest level of service.
Your responsibilities as a Banquet Server:
- Assemble and deliver all food and supplies for catered functions to the scheduled locations
- Arrange and set tables with food, beverages, and decorations
- Serve food and beverages to guests and ensure all foods are displayed attractively according to standards
- Handle food items appropriately during preparation and keep display equipment clean during meal service
- Clean up workstation/venue after event ends and assist with inventory, food storage and other closeout tasks
Your skills and experience for the Banquet Server position:
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality a plus – All experience levels invited to apply
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, can effectively communicate with team members
- Enjoy being on the front-lines of creating positive guest experiences
- Ability to work on your feet and stay active throughout the shift
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 lbs
For immediate consideration for the Banquet Server position, contact Gabriella (518.212.7159) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.