Bank Teller | Champlain, Keene, Lake Placid, & Plattsburgh Locations
Job ID: 136657
Our client is a leader in financial excellence and wants you to join their team as a Bank Teller. As a Bank Teller, your role will play an integral part in creating a driven and passionate team environment. Your passion for customer service will play a key role in increasing our client's customer base and revenue.
What you can expect from the Bank Teller opportunity:
- Competitive compensation
- Community oriented environment
- Excellent health benefits, 401K and PTO
Take a closer look at the Bank Teller role:
- Provide stellar customer service
- Perform daily operational tasks such as: managing the cash vault, compliance monitoring, daily cash ordering, deposits, create bank checks, withdrawals, etc.
- Match the best fitting products to the right customers
- Develop and nurture customer relationships in an effort to drive repeat customers
Who you are:
- A go getter – have experience working in a strong team setting while motivating, inspiring and encouraging them
- Previous teller experience preferred
- A whiz at building and nurturing relationships, with a knack for negotiation
- Self motivated and detail-oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Take pride in your strong traits of trust, positivity and diplomacy
Take the next step in your career! Contact Kasie (518-324-3146) at ETS today or apply online for immediate consideration for the Bank Teller role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.