Administrative Data Support Specialist
Job ID: 136894
Competitive Pay, 1st Shift, Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM, Overtime Opportunities
Attention all Receptionist and Administrative Professionals – we have an opportunity for you! Our client in Plattsburgh is looking for a full time, experienced Administrative Assistant to join their professional team.
Your day-to-day as an Administrative Data Support Specialist:
- Data collection and reporting: KPI’s, OSHA Health and Safety, ISO obligations
- Interact with employees and management as part of data collection
- Other duties as requested
Who you are:
- Eager to learn – you have a mindset of continuous learning
- Enjoy physical work – Able to lift up to 40lbs and work on your feet throughout the day
- An excellent communicator – you take care in articulating your own thought processes, as well as critiquing the work of others
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
Your knowledge and skills:
- Computer savvy – comfortable using Word, Adobe, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift, push, pull weights up to 40 pounds along with the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to launch your career today. Contact Virginia Seiden (518.324.3130) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.