3rd Shift Warehouse Associate | $16.50/Hour
Job ID: 136077
Our client is an essential business and local leader in the residential/commercial appliance industry with 50+ years of superior customer service and quality, and they want you to join their team as a 3rd Shift Warehouse Associate.
Your day-to-day as a 3rd Shift Warehouse Associate:
- Inspect product deliveries for damages and ensure product is within specification of internal Purchase Order
- Pull orders and ensure accuracy of quantities delivered
- Reconcile discrepancies with shipment and internal Purchase order. Take corrective action, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure product is safely stored to prevent internal damage and properly located for order pulls, physical counts, and inventory control.
Your skills and experience for the 3rd Shift Warehouse Associate position:
- 1-3 years of experience in shipping, receiving, order selection, packing and/or stocking of products
- Able to operate material handling equipment and lift up to 75 lbs, Forklift experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Able to multitask
- Flexible with schedule, as overtime is occasionally required
For immediate consideration for the 3rd Shift Warehouse Associate role, contact Shawn (518.880.9725) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.