Job ID: 139594
$18/hour, 1st Shift, Full-Time, Start ASAP!
Our client is a leading provider of manufacturing solutions in North America, with a culture centered around teamwork and growth, and they want you to join their team as an Assembler.
Your day-to-day as a Assembler:
- Operate machines and assemble parts according to processes and procedures
- Rotate through areas as assigned
- Perform visual inspections to ensure quality standards are met
- Maintain equipment efficiency by addressing errors and performing basic repairs as needed
Your skills and experience:
- Enjoy an active workday – able to bend, squat, lift and stand throughout the day
- Detail oriented with a strength in accuracy – Basic mathematical skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team
For immediate consideration for the Assembler position, contact the ETS Vermont team at 802-540-1070.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.