Job ID: 139576
Competitive Pay Based on Experience, Excellent Benefits
Our client specializes in product design and prototyping services, and they want you to join their team as an Electrical Engineer!
Your day-to-day as an Electrical Engineer:
- Enhance existing platforms and develop future control systems in a collaborative environment
- Generate firmware for various microprocessor platforms
- Develop and implement software and GUIs for seamless embedded system interfacing
- Conduct wiring, testing, and troubleshooting of prototype designs
Your skills and experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in C/C++ for embedded firmware development
- Strong Python software development skills
- Experience in a Linux environment, specifically with Raspberry Pi
- HMI/GUI development expertise using GTK+
- Solid understanding of IoT system development and revision control software (Git)
For immediate consideration for the Electrical Engineer position, contact Andrew (802-304-7031) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.