Quality Control Inspector
Job ID: 139556
Excellent Benefits, Day Shift, Up to $21.85/Hour
Our client is a custom fabrication shop who strives to provide their customers with creative solutions, and they want you to join their growing team as a Quality Control Inspector!
Your day to day as a Quality Control Inspector:
- Inspect all products to ensure overall quality coating goals are met
- Support quality, materials, and production activities
- Maintain accurate documentation of all inspection procedures performed
- Recommend continuous improvement strategies
- Ensure all safety guidelines and company rules are met
Your skill set includes:
- College degree or 2+ years of previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to bend, squat, and reach while lifting up to 40 lbs
- Solutions-oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
- Enjoy working as part of a team
For immediate consideration for the Quality Control Inspector position, contact the Vermont office at (802.540.1070) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.