Job ID: 139544
A dynamic local firm known for their quality, efficiency and outstanding service to our community, wants you to join their team as an Office Administrator.
As an Office Administrator, your energy and enthusiasm will cultivate a dynamic office environment that optimizes functionality and enables our client to continue revolutionizing their industry production.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive Compensation
- Culture built on a passion for life and passion for excellence
- Excellent health benefits, 401K and PTO
Your day-to-day as an Office Administrator:
- Responsible for managing the front desk, answering calls and greeting visitors
- Coordinate on-site logistics and tasks related to visits and meetings
- Provide assistance in organizing social events and activities
- Prepare monthly charts and reports
- Ensure adequate inventory levels of basic office supplies
Your skills and experience:
- An excellent communicator – you take care in articulating your own thought process
- Computer Savvy, Word and Excel a Must!
- Detail oriented – it isn’t just a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Highly self motivated with the ability to prioritize responsibilities
For immediate consideration for the Office Administrator role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.