Job ID: 139489
1st Shift, Vermont Owned Company, Overtime Opportunities Available
A local Vermont company with a long history of manufacturing commercial products for the hospitality industry wants you to join their growing team as a Welder.
Your day-to-day as a Welder:
- Weld manufactured parts and sub-assemblies using various welding methods as appropriate to materials used
- Use jigs, fixtures, and assembly blueprints
- Locate positions and welds parts using TIG and MIG welding equipment as specified in blueprints
- Adjust welding equipment to desired amperage and wire feed
Your skills and experience as a Welder:
- Knowledge of KanBan’s (preferred)
- Adept at using small hand and power tools
- Strong math and inventory skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, instructions, wiring schematics, and diagrams
For immediate consideration for the Welder position, contact the ETS Vermont team (802.540.1070) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.