Job ID: 139482
Starting at $24/Hour, Full-Time, Rotating Schedule
Our client is an industry leader in nutritional food production, and they want you to join their team as a Process Operator.
Your day-to-day as a Process Operator:
- Operate and understand of all processing and liquefying equipment
- Perform general housekeeping and cleans processing equipment and areas.
- Provide written and verbal documentation of completed tasks and quality checks
- Perform necessary quality checks in accordance with current, applicable Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Embrace and exemplify standard safety policies and procedures
Your skill set includes:
- At least 1 year of quality control, dairy or food production, or machine operating experience
- Team oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects and cross training
- Have great manual dexterity, good eyesight, and ability to read and understand production manuals
- Can lift, bend, and carry up to 50 lbs.
For immediate consideration for the Process Operator position, contact the Vermont ETS office at (802-540-1070) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.