HVAC/Building Systems Engineer | $80K+, Excellent Benefits Package
Job ID: 139473
$80K+ Salary (Based on Experience), Hybrid Flexibility, Excellent Benefits
Our client provides energy optimization services for a wide range of commercial projects, and they want you to join their team as an HVAC/Building Systems Engineer!
Your day-to-day as a HVAC/Building Systems Engineer:
- Plan and conduct comprehensive reviews of building plans
- Analyze energy efficiency and optimize HVAC, electrical, and other building systems
- Develop and administer construction checklists and functional performance tests
- Verify operator training and conduct metering measurements and analyses
- Create building models and perform spreadsheet analysis
- Manage projects and prepare systems manuals and reports
Your skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in HVAC mechanical engineering, building systems design, or equivalent
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical writing, and presentation skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds and climb ladders to building roofs
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with eQUEST/Open Studio modeling software is a plus
- Some travel required
For immediate consideration for the HVAC/Building Systems Engineer role, contact Kasie (518-324-3146) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.