Job ID: 139468
Our client provides comprehensive building system solutions for commercial spaces, and they want you to join their team as a Project Manager!
Your day-to-day as a Project Manager:
- Support sales initiatives in HVAC projects, from development to post-sale assistance for existing clients
- Offer detailed equipment selection and engineering support to consulting engineers and contractors
- Efficiently manage order entry and job tracking for timely project delivery
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer needs and promote company products
- Develop and respond to proposals tailored to customer requirements and industry-specific solutions
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering degree is required
- Practical knowledge of applying engineering principles
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Quick learner, team player, and have a goal-oriented mindset
- Analytical thinker with the ability to assess and solve problems
For immediate consideration for the Project Manager role, contact Bill (518-572-8325) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.