Job ID: 139444
$20-$24/Hour, Day Shift, Full-Time
Our client is a leader in the tire and auto shop industry and they are looking for an enthusiastic individual, like you, to join their team as an Automotive Mechanic.
As a Mechanic, your technical knowledge will add to this dynamic team’s reputation for excellence and top notch service.
Your day to day as a Automotive Mechanic:
- Perform oil changes, tire rotations, alignments, and NYS inspections
- Diagnose computer and electrical failure with appropriate testing equipment
- Disassemble engines and repair or replace defective parts
- Operate equipment including infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices
Your skill set includes:
- Ability to hit the ground running – experienced automotive technician
- Detail oriented – it’s not just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
- Ability to take initiative and ensure processes are consistent
- Enjoy physical work and being on your feet
- A flexible schedule, willing and able to work most Saturdays
For immediate consideration for the Automotive Mechanic position, contact the Plattsburgh ETS office at (518-562-4673) today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.